Trainee Recruitment Consultant in Prague, Czech Republic
Do you have great communication skills and an entrepreneurial mindset? Are you looking for an exciting job with great career opportunities and big bonuses? Are you energetic and sales driven?
Then we have the perfect job for you! Work in the vibrant city of Prague as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant. Our client is an international specialist headhunting firm with established presences in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic, and new offices in Romania, Luxembourg and the US!
Über die Stelle:
- 💻 Stelle Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- 🌎 Standort Prag, Tschechische Republik
- 🇩🇪 Sprache Deutsch und Englisch
- 📅 Dauer Mindestens 12 Monate, auch länger möglich.
- 👨👧 Mindestalter 18 Jahre
Was für dich organisiert wird?
- 🏠 Unterkunft Option to rent temporary accommodation from the company
- ✈️ Flug -
- 🚍 Abholservice vom Flughafen Ja, du wirst am Flughafen abgeholt und anschließend in die Firmenwohnung gefahren.
- 📋 Unterstützung bei Organisatorischem Ja, die Firma wird sich um deine Behördengänge kümmern.
- 💰 Bruttomonatsgehalt Starting salary of €1,089 gross per month + bonus
About the Job:
As a recruitment consultant, your role would be to develop great relationships with clients (employers) in your specific industry area and then help them fill their job vacancies with people from your network of candidates.
It is a phone-based, sales-related role where you get to take home a share of the profits you bring into the business. On top of a competitive base salary, you will earn great commission, putting your first year on target earnings at about €35,000 and rising year after year, performance-dependent.
Why choose Prague?
Prague is the beautiful historic capital of the Czech Republic. Your new office is located in the center of the city in a state-of-the-art office close to lots of cool bars and restaurants. The city is a low-cost place to live with lots of affordable accommodation options, cheap food, and low drink prices.
What we offer:
- Starting salary of 28,000 Czech crowns (around €1089) gross per month.
- Huge bonuses and a great commission scheme. Your first year’s income is expected to be around €35,000 gross per year.
- Great career progression plan with your first promotion after only 2 months on average.
- Option to rent shared accommodation from the company for the first 2 months.
- Help to find permanent accommodation.
- Lots of social events and parties.
What we’re looking for:
- Fluent English Speaker.
- Big plus if you speak German, French, Italian or a Scandinavian language to a native level.
- Highly motivated, driven and sales-focused.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to cold call 50-60 people per day on average.
- Ability and willingness to learn.
- Minimum commitment of 12 months.